Police Administrative Services
The administrative section of the police department is the main point of public contact for information and clerical services. The admin section is currently staffed by two civilian employees and is open for business from 8am until 5:30pm, Monday thru Friday. We are located at 116 South Broad Street through the Police Department entrance.
Listed below are fees for various services provided by the admin section. Payment must be made by check or money order only; cash will not be accepted at the police window.
Please wait three business days from the initial time of your police/citizen contact to pick up report copies. Reports may be mailed by sending the appropriate fee to the attention of:
PO Box 1570
Monroe, Georgia 30655
Please include a case number for the requested report.
- Incident Report Copies (Victim/Complainant are free) $3.00
- Incident Report by mail $5.00
- Private Property Accident Report $10.00
- Private Property Accident Report by mail $12.00
- Accident Report (public roadways) $3.00
- Accident Report by mail $5.00
- Color Photos (each sheet with reports) $10.00
- Criminal History (must be requested on site and in person) $15.00
- Certified Copies (Court and Records) $3.00
- Court Dispositions $3.00
- Expunge Records $50.00
The police department is not allowed to give out Drivers History information. For this service, please contact the Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle Safety.