The Customer Service Department can assist you as follows:
- Establishing a new utility service
- Service changes
- Payment extensions
- Transferring services
- Assisting customers with questions and complaints regarding utility bills
- General service problem issues
- Answering customer phone calls
- Directing trouble phone calls to Call Center for processing
All utility bill payments and property tax payments are received and processed in the customer service department as well. Our team can help you with any of the City of Monroe's utilities.
Hours of operation are:
Lobby (Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.)
Drive-thru (Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.)
For assistance, please call the Utility Department at 770-267-3429.